cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible

tag
diddy133

is it possible

I have a repo reporting 32k which is due to drop off 6/15 still with original creditor chrysler td bank. Will the try to sell the debt after 7 years to collection and reappear on my report is it legal ? Thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: is it possible

any is possible when it come to collection, its like they trying to force you to pay them back in another words.

Message 2 of 8
diddy133

Hmmmm well I wait in see plus they gotta contact me b4 collectiins
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they report in your CR already or its due to fall of in 6/15? SOL?

Message 4 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

No collection can be included in any credit report after 7 years plus 180 days from the DOFD on the OC account.

When did you first become delinquent on the loan, and therafter did not bring it back into pays as agreed, non-delinquent status?

Message 5 of 8
diddy133

@stick yes my report say 6/15 exp 7/15 tu and equi sez report till may 2015 , rob 9 2008 is first missed payment
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@diddy133 wrote:
I have a repo reporting 32k which is due to drop off 6/15 still with original creditor chrysler td bank. Will the try to sell the debt after 7 years to collection and reappear on my report is it legal ? Thanks

If they have not sold the debt by now, they probably won't - but the possibility does exist. Will a Junk Debt Buyer try to place it back on your report if they buy it? They might, but it's not legal. If you have any proof of the DoFD (other than Credit Reports) hold on to it, just in case.

Message 7 of 8
diddy133

Nah norm I dont believe I got anything to prove it other than my report
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.