Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the pull actually every day

tag
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

is the pull actually every day

so this is what eliminate id theft web site says

:Triple Bureau Credit Report - Get unlimited access to your credit report from all three national credit bureaus in one consolidated report. Because the three bureaus do not share data, experts say it's important to check all three at once:"

Those of you with the service is it an actual pull of the report each day or you can just view a report that is pulled once a month every day?

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

Re: is the pull actually every day

It is every day. I have it. Every 24 hours plus a minute a or two. Don't refresh until right past it's been 24 hours or it will come up screwy and you won't get all of your reports.

Message 2 of 3
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

Re: is the pull actually every day

awesome i think i am going to change services then.  I currently use privacy guard.  i can pull monthly but I find I get antsy.  That addiction thing.  I would rather pull everyday even if just to verify no changes then have to wait the aggonizinly long 30 days.  Smiley Happy  think ill change and canceld my old one before i get charged again. 

thanks

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.