cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this hospital bill reporting correctly?

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

is this hospital bill reporting correctly?

This is the one I have tried everything to get removed.  Sending my HIPPA letter out to the hospital as a last stictch effort.  It is not sowing up as a collection but as a late account.  Can I dispute the way it is being reported?

AHS SUNBELT DBA FL HOSP

900 Winderley Pl Ste 2100

Account Number:AHS SUNBE-1947XXXXCurrent Status: 
Account Owner: High Credit:$90
Type of Account Revolving loans have an amount owed which varies from month to month, like a credit card. Installment loans have a fixed number of payments and the same payment due each month, such as a mortgage, car loan or student loan. Option loans require that the entire balance be paid each month. :OpenCredit Limit:$0
Terms Duration: Terms Frequency: 
Date Opened:03/2009  Balance:$0
Date Reported:06/2012  Amount Past Due:$0
Date of Last Payment:01/2012  Actual Payment Amount:$0
Scheduled Payment Amount:$0Date of Last Activity:N/A
Date Major Delinquency First Reported: Months Reviewed:6
Creditor Classification:Medical/Health Care  Activity Description:N/A
Charge Off Amount:$0Deferred Payment Start Date: 
Balloon Payment Amount:$0Balloon Payment Date: 
Date Closed:01/2012  Type of Loan:Medical Debt  
Date of First Delinquency:08/2009  
Comments:Medical,
Consumer disputes after resolution  

81-Month Payment History

YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2012*****       
2011******180180180180**
2010************
2009  **********

Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: is this hospital bill reporting correctly?

I dont see anything inaccurate in their reporting itself.  Their may be an inaccuracy in what they reported based on the specific facts of your case, but I dont see anything inaccurate in their reporting, which shows a closed account with highest level of delinquency being 180 days.  Standard stuff.

What strikes me in their reporting is that they are reporting a $0 debt balance.  Thus, it appears that they have sold the debt, and you no longer have any debt with them.

I would anticipate either being contacted by a debt collector, or the reporting of a collection.

What is the substance of your "HIPAA" letter to the creditor on an unpaid debt?  HIPAA authorizes retention of medical information, sanitized of course, for purposes of collection on a debt, so I am unsure as to what you are asserting as a HIPAA violation at this point?

Message 2 of 4
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

It is a zero balance because iPad them a year ago before I knew Pfd existed. That is why I am trying the hippa route. I paid the original Creditor the hospital so sending them out the letter tomorrow.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Gotcha!

Then it appears accurate to me.......

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.