Frequent Contributor
UpmyscoreinFL

is this hospital bill reporting correctly?

This is the one I have tried everything to get removed.  Sending my HIPPA letter out to the hospital as a last stictch effort.  It is not sowing up as a collection but as a late account.  Can I dispute the way it is being reported?

AHS SUNBELT DBA FL HOSP

900 Winderley Pl Ste 2100

Account Number:AHS SUNBE-1947XXXXCurrent Status: 
Account Owner: High Credit:$90
Type of Account Revolving loans have an amount owed which varies from month to month, like a credit card. Installment loans have a fixed number of payments and the same payment due each month, such as a mortgage, car loan or student loan. Option loans require that the entire balance be paid each month. :OpenCredit Limit:$0
Terms Duration: Terms Frequency: 
Date Opened:03/2009  Balance:$0
Date Reported:06/2012  Amount Past Due:$0
Date of Last Payment:01/2012  Actual Payment Amount:$0
Scheduled Payment Amount:$0Date of Last Activity:N/A
Date Major Delinquency First Reported: Months Reviewed:6
Creditor Classification:Medical/Health Care  Activity Description:N/A
Charge Off Amount:$0Deferred Payment Start Date: 
Balloon Payment Amount:$0Balloon Payment Date: 
Date Closed:01/2012  Type of Loan:Medical Debt  
Date of First Delinquency:08/2009  
Comments:Medical,
Consumer disputes after resolution  

81-Month Payment History

YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2012*****       
2011******180180180180**
2010************
2009  **********

Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: is this hospital bill reporting correctly?

I dont see anything inaccurate in their reporting itself.  Their may be an inaccuracy in what they reported based on the specific facts of your case, but I dont see anything inaccurate in their reporting, which shows a closed account with highest level of delinquency being 180 days.  Standard stuff.

What strikes me in their reporting is that they are reporting a $0 debt balance.  Thus, it appears that they have sold the debt, and you no longer have any debt with them.

I would anticipate either being contacted by a debt collector, or the reporting of a collection.

What is the substance of your "HIPAA" letter to the creditor on an unpaid debt?  HIPAA authorizes retention of medical information, sanitized of course, for purposes of collection on a debt, so I am unsure as to what you are asserting as a HIPAA violation at this point?

Frequent Contributor
UpmyscoreinFL

It is a zero balance because iPad them a year ago before I knew Pfd existed. That is why I am trying the hippa route. I paid the original Creditor the hospital so sending them out the letter tomorrow.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Gotcha!

Then it appears accurate to me.......

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+