Regular Contributor
dpride86

is www.Creditscore.com a legit website?

Do they provide actual scores with their monotoring service or is it a FAKO?

-Current Score: TU 714 EQ 701 and EX 690 11-14-14
-My Goal: 720+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 14k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k, Fidelity Amex 5K, Capital one QS 5K, Chase freedom 4k, Citi 3.8K, Amazon Chase 3.5k, Express 1.36k
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: is www.Creditscore.com a legit website?

Providing scores that are not based on an algorithm licensed from Fair Isaac does not mean the scores are illegit or inaccurate.

It means that you purchased a score that wont be the one used by most creditors.

I would not state that any site offering non-FICO scores is not legitimate.

Unfortunately, they may prey on ignorance of consumers, but in the end, it is the consumer's obligation to know what they are buying.

pizzadude

dpride86 wrote:

Do they provide actual scores with their monotoring service or is it a FAKO?

They are FAKO.   Unless the scores they are selling explicity says FICO then it is a FAKO score.  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
New Visitor
avanthika

Sorry i don't know about that site. To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:

You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about

the site in http://webutation.net

You can also do a whois search in the site Whoisxy.com  and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}