Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is www.Creditscore.com a legit website?

tag
dpride86
Regular Contributor

is www.Creditscore.com a legit website?

Do they provide actual scores with their monotoring service or is it a FAKO?

-Current Score: TU 719 EQ 705 and EX 708 1-11-15
-My Goal: 740+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 17k,Fidelity Amex 10.1k, QS 8k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Chase Freedom 7k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k and Citi 5K.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: is www.Creditscore.com a legit website?

Providing scores that are not based on an algorithm licensed from Fair Isaac does not mean the scores are illegit or inaccurate.

It means that you purchased a score that wont be the one used by most creditors.

I would not state that any site offering non-FICO scores is not legitimate.

Unfortunately, they may prey on ignorance of consumers, but in the end, it is the consumer's obligation to know what they are buying.

Message 2 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@dpride86 wrote:

Do they provide actual scores with their monotoring service or is it a FAKO?

They are FAKO.   Unless the scores they are selling explicity says FICO then it is a FAKO score.  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 4
avanthika
New Visitor

Sorry i don't know about that site. To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:

You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about

the site in http://webutation.net

You can also do a whois search in the site Whoisxy.com  and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.