Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

judgement deleted!!!!

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

judgement deleted!!!!

I was finally able to get a judgement deleted off all three credit reports. Equifax and experian deleted immediately but it took a long five months to get transunion to delete it. Im so happy to have this gone. Thanks for all the information I read on here I'm seeing progress cleaning up my reports.
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: judgement deleted!!!!

Grats to your success on getting the judgment taken care of Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 20
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice... congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! How did you get it done?

Message 4 of 20
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Nice going on the deletion.  Can you give us some details? Thanks

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 5 of 20
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

I just disputed as not mine on equifax and experian and they deleted it within 24hrs. Transunion only updated to paid at first but i kept calling them every few months until i was able to get someone to delete it for me. From the information I heard that the credit bureaus has to actually send someone from there office to the courthouse to verify the information and most of the time their not going to that. thanks

Message 6 of 20
jbsea
Established Contributor

hummm, Well nothing to lose, so I guess I will give it a try

@undrtkr65 wrote:

I just disputed as not mine on equifax and experian and they deleted it within 24hrs. Transunion only updated to paid at first but i kept calling them every few months until i was able to get someone to delete it for me. From the information I heard that the credit bureaus has to actually send someone from there office to the courthouse to verify the information and most of the time their not going to that. thanks

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spent alot of time and effort getting a judgement removed, it is gone however, it had no effect on the score what so ever....

Message 8 of 20
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Interesting. I just submitted a dispute as "not mine" see if that works. 

Message 9 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@undrtkr65 wrote:

We would not advocate the disputing of valid credit info on My Fico, to do so would be a violation of our TOS. Thanks!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.