Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lates reports and equifax

tag
endzone4754
Established Member

lates reports and equifax

I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice.. i have a car loan with wells fargo dealers services that i disputed some 30 day lates..first of all they deleted all the lates i was excited, then a couple of weeks later, they returned.. Then i dispute them again and now the lates are gone.. but the account is listed as  closed,  but with my balance and last payment.and i gained 24 points on my score on equifax. the other bureaus are  reporting the lates .. so i am thinking to leave the equifax alone, for it may bring back the lates again and not dispute the status of closed .. just leave it.. since it gained me 24 points from going from a neg account to closed and no  lates.. Now i am thinking when my next payment for sept is reporting . . will  that be brought back to a open account? and will the lates show back up or when wells fargo reports the payment is that all they report that i may my sept payment?: any Advice ? thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lates reports and equifax

Not sure about the updates and reporting, but suggetion: keep a copy of your payments so that you can prove that you weren't late

Message 2 of 5
endzone4754
Established Member

I am sorry, i didnt say it right. .the late  were there, but after a dispute they deleted them.. i am was very happy.but now i just would like any opinions on should i just let it stay as listed a closed good account and not dispute that is an open account..not a close account with no lates .. ?

Message 3 of 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

How many 30's, and how old are they?

Chances are the TL will update every time the OC sends their data to the CRA's, but you might get lucky. Sometimes things get screwy when lates are disputed.

Message 4 of 5
endzone4754
Established Member

thank you . it was in march of this year.. i wrote a gw to the president office , they called me and refused to removed the late..My mortgage lo.. stays for me to write a loe letter regarding it , cause i was having surgery for a life threating lung problem.. and that would be ok.  anyone have history with  lates and illiness  and fha loans also? thanks everyone.. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.