Established Contributor
love2golf

letter to OC

Hi all,

Ok I am working on DH's medical collections again.   (are you sick of hearing about this yet?:smileysurprised:

So I was thinking of sending a letter to the OC for medical collection and just stating that the statement was lost...sooo sorry, etc.   I thought I would not mention the CA just find out from OC if they will take payment and verify the amount due.

what do you think? 
So far pfd with ca is not working.
Ivy.....how did you get all those medical collections deleted??  They are for dh so ofcourse OC will not tell me anything so I am doing everything in writing instead of on the phone.   DH cannot call from work and oc is closed after work.

Grateful for any suggestions!!!
Valued Contributor
slyhouse08

Re: letter to OC

www.whychat.5u.com
Established Contributor
love2golf

sly,

read whychat again.  Still don't understand it.:smileyvery-happy:
Valued Contributor
slyhouse08

I can't access the website...so I don't know what's on it...but if you have read it already...you can go ahead with your own tactics...trying a PFD...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+