Not applicable

lexington law

has anyone worked with Lexington Law...  do they really help

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lexington law

Most of the members here would not recommend Lexington Law or any other credit repair service. You can do anything that any credit repair service can do by yourself and for free, well maybe except for a few stamps. I encourage you to read read read the forums, especially the Rebuilding forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here and you will succeed in your goals. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 6
Warrior2000
Regular Contributor

They did wonders for me @ $99 per month x2 for myself and my wife, but after reading posts and LEARNING about credit I wouldnot recommend. You can save that money and pay any debt down and/or credit card UTL
Message 3 of 6
seruby
Frequent Contributor

I wouldn't use them.  You can clean up your credit completely on your own.  This forum is especially helpful for questions regarding cleaning up your credit...and it's free!

Message 4 of 6
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

my husband and I used them in 09 and we start to receive letters from the credit bureau stating something to the fact of Frivilous complaints etc.  I begin to fix things on my own.  Which I did correct myself.  My husband and I separated and now we are back in the same boat with a little more issues, but fixable.  I recommend you by all means correct and fix yourself.  Save the money. 

Message 5 of 6
JOHNINAZ
New Contributor

I used them years ago when I was in the 400's and they got me to 550 I think, I cancelled and after a couple years and my financials getting better I wanted to try them again, after 3 months @99.00 they never answered a direct question with an answer and I saw no real improvement I quit again. I would not recommend them to anyone. While they did help me back in the early 2000's it seems they are to big for themselves now and are just a money collecting factory. 

Starting Score: 539
Current Score: 645,630,615
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.