Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

little help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

little help

My friend asked me how to remove something from his report... so if you guys and gals dont mind... can you help??
I never seen a KD reported on a CR but he got one from a bank account that he forgot about and it went negitive and then they reported him... He went to bank and fixed his account and was able to reopen it but yesterday he pulled CR and it said KD from the bank...

How would he go about fixing this? It was from a credit union.
I was thinking maybe a GW letter? any other suggestions?? Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: little help

antsmith101 wrote:
My friend asked me how to remove something from his report... so if you guys and gals dont mind... can you help??
I never seen a KD reported on a CR but he got one from a bank account that he forgot about and it went negitive and then they reported him... He went to bank and fixed his account and was able to reopen it but yesterday he pulled CR and it said KD from the bank...

How would he go about fixing this? It was from a credit union.
I was thinking maybe a GW letter? any other suggestions?? Thanks

KD= Key Deragatory

What he needs to do is go talk to the CU, try to talk to the person he dealt with that re-opened the account.

I would think that if they were so willing to work with him and re-open the account, he has a good shot at having the KD removed.
If that doesn't work, next step is GW, GW, GW, GW
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.