Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loan company won't help..........

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

loan company won't help..........

hello, i need some assistance.  i have an item on my cr from a loan company and i have been trying to get rid of this baddie, but they refuse to do it (update standing).  i have gone over my account with them several times but they won't help me.  i have used them for over 10 years and i would like for them to but they said that they are reporting correctly to the cb. 

is there anything i can do to somehow persuade them to remove some baddies?  they have it reported that i been four months late but i have never missed a payment.  my son had a car accident in january last year and i told them what happened and my payments would be late because of it. they said they would work with me and they did.  i paid started to pay them in febuary to catch everything back up and before i knew it they were saying that i was 4 months behind but i never missed a payment because i was making a complete payment just paying bi-weekly.

this is like one of the last baddies i have to get rid off besides first premier (dola april 2005). i think it falls off this year (not sure).

any assistance would be greatly appreciated>

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: loan company won't help..........

If you sent GW-like letters w/ proof you paid a full payment each month by the due date, even if it was bi-weekly, and if they aren't fixing it, and if you had already sent them records and proof of payment, then consider going up the chain of command at the company and/or consider filing complaints with state-run consumer groups or even with groups like the BBB.

Ignore DOLA. DOFD is the date you'd want to know for your First Premier.

Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: loan company won't help..........

If you have grounds for contesting the accuracy of what was reported, then file a direct dispute with them under FCRA 623(a)(8).

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.