Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long post n need guidence

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

long post n need guidence

This seems a little wearied, but I’ll take it. I was using credit karma, credit sesame, and quizzle for my scores. I kept contemplating on whether to pay the $64 dollars for the scores on myfico. I finally did it on 11/1/14, because I was eager to see the changes since I’ve been working on my reports. After doing that, I realized it would’ve been better for me to do the 1 with the credit monitoring for $19.95. Well, it was to late for that. Fast forward, today I finally decided to do the myfico monitoring which gives me my scores again.

Check out my results below:

11/1/14                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  EQ 532     

Trans535                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Exp 516

11/5/14                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        EQ 532                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Trans535                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Exp 551

About 5 collections moved from Experian. Score jumped 35 points. So motivating! Thanks to everyone here for the information and encouragement. I have a long way to go, but it’s gonna happen. Part of that jump is that Experian has been the only one that has reported my credit union secured card so far. I kept this one at 0% utl, I have a secured capital 1 that hasn’t reported yet that I’m keeping at 8% utl. I’m trying to stay on the right track. So this is what I have, which is a lot.

Collections

EQ&EXP ~Receivables Mgmt Corp /OC- Sc Ent And Facial Plastic Surg $222                                                                                                                                              All 3 CRA ~Receivables Mgmt Corp/ OC-Palmetto Richland Memorial $2,735                                                                                                                                              Tran&EXP ~I C System Inc/OC-Assoc In Gastroenterology Pa$582                                                                                                                                                          EQ&Trans ~Receivables Mgmt Corp /OC- Tuomey Healthcare Systems $2,172                                                                                                                                                 EQ&Trans ~Receivables Mgmt Corp /OC- Tuomey Healthcare Systems $1,234                                                                                                                                           Trans ~Receivables Mgmt Corp /OC- Tuomey Healthcare Systems $1,234(duplicate I’m working on too)                                                                                                    EQ~ Jefferson Capital Sy/OC- Wachovia $1,397 (already deleted from other 2)                                                                                                                                           EQ~ Main Street Acquisit/OC-Continental $619(already deleted from other 2)                                                                                                                                          EQ&Trans ~Receivables Mgmt Corp /OC- Tuomey Healthcare Systems $1,133                                                                                                                                        EQ&Trans ~Receivables Mgmt Corp /OC- Claredon memorial $1,094                                                                                                                                                         EQ~George brown assoc/OC- Camden radiology $114                                                                                                                                                                                EQ&Trans~ Pinnacle Credit Serv/OC-Altell $591                                                                                                                                                                                           EQ&Trans~ Merchants Adj/OC- Florence radiology $106

And I have some student loans that’s been defaulted and I just started the rehab program.Mostly medical on here. If you have any ideas directed for me please don’t hesitate. I know we all are here for the same reason. Hopefully someday soon, I’ll be able to pay it forward by doing the same.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: long post n need guidence

Congrats
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: long post n need guidence

One thing I have noticed is that (at least in my experience), eperian seems to update quicker than the other 2. By what I see, this is your case as well. MMMMM Interesting!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.