cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking to get a new CC but not sure what to do please help!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

looking to get a new CC but not sure what to do please help!!!

Hi Everyone this is my first post here. I look forward to rebuilding my credit like so many of you have done.

So here is where i am at: my fico score is 620 i have several credit cards currently including a Cap One, Orchard and a First Premier Bank CC.  I wanted to see if there was anyplace that i could apply to get a credit card of around $500 or so. Im getting married in a few months and i just need something i can pay all my random expenses on until after the wedding than i will be able to pay off this new and my other cards as well. My score is 620 because i have a settled credit card from about 2 years ago as well as my cards that i previously mentioned being close to their limit. (again trying to save money for the wedding so only making min pymts on the CC). Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: looking to get a new CC but not sure what to do please help!!!

Welcome to the forums !!

Can you share your CLs on your existing accounts, and also how long they have been open ?    Generally it is harder to obtain new credit when your current accounts are maxed out or close to it.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: looking to get a new CC but not sure what to do please help!!!

Orchard : $700 open 5 years ish

Cap one $500 open 6 months

First premier: $700 open 6 months

Thank you for your help

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.