Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lvnv funding llc funny update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

lvnv funding llc funny update

Anyone have luck with them?Any backdoor helpful emails,faxes,phone numbers ect.?

FunnyUpdate>>> After DV'ing them I got a letter asking me to contact them in 21 days or they would update and continue to collect the debt.

That just happens to be the amount of days left from time my green cert. mail card was signed.I responded with a letter saying I had no information or knowledge of the alledged account and reminded them of the request that ALL contact be made by mail.I enclosed a copy of their letter and my dv letter.

This is the 3rd letter from them & they all talk in circles.They also come from Resurgent so I send copies to both addresses.....Who except criminals have so many alias ? I count 15 just on this letter alone!

Message Edited by credit7yrs on 08-22-2009 12:36 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lvnv funding llc

Check the BBB for their top CEO and legal analyst  There are many complaints on this company.  I am waiting for a GW response.
Message Edited by Raylee on 08-21-2009 03:42 AM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!After the 30 days I will send copies of all of these letters.I have got a bunch of say nothing letters trying to get me to validate/verify account/debt.I don't so I am hoping they don't either.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi---I am having this problem, however after my green card I have heard nothing.

let me know if you have luck. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.