cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lvnv llc collection

tag
Cylone

lvnv llc collection

Hello i am new to credit repair and have a few questions about lvnv funding. Last 2 years my credit down the drain because of a court case lost  and had to serve 9 month sentence. Lvnv llc has a collection on me from chase bank originaly 2150.00 now 2675.00. This debt is legit and i am willing to pay but do not know the most effective way to approach it. Ive read to offer 30% for a pay for delete. The account is about 2 years old now so is this aproach going to hurt or help? If they say no should i go to 50% for a NDA? I have been reading about this and it seems to be a good idea. Also if you did send an NDA how do you word it properly? I also have many more problems multiple collections one public record etc that i realy need to work on. First things first i need to deal with lvnv. Any help or advice greatly apprciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: lvnv llc collection

Welcome to the forum

Offer PFD's and yes you can start at 30% and increase the amount to try for success. Sounds like a good approach IMHO

What's a NDA? 

Here's a link for PFD's and other helpful reading 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-PFD-Success-Stories/...

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.