Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

me vs CAPITALONE/GERALD E MOORE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

me vs CAPITALONE/GERALD E MOORE

How do I get everyone to see that there is a gap from 2001 to 2005 on my report? They have my DOFD listed as 6/2005 which I know is incorrect. It is an old account and CapitalOne is researching to try to find all my account info from 2001 thru 2005. DOFD should be 2002 but now this is scheduled to remain on my credit report until 2012. That is 12 years since it opened....  Complete B/S. CapitalOne transfered or sold the account to Gerald E Moore and Assc. Of course according to GEMA they were retained by CapitalOne to collect my debt in 2005 they are a law office.... LONG story with those guys. I finally settled in full this year but the fact still remains that the DOFD is messing with my credit and has for years.. ANY ADVICE???? Please HELP ME> I am sick of the run around from the Experian, Equifax, CapitalOne, GEMA etc... It is Capital One that is still reporting.... and they dont even have it listed as settled in full. They updated it to say balance of 178.00 which again is B/S I did not even pay them the settlement I paid it to GEMA...

Amy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mystro9876
Regular Contributor

Re: me vs CAPITALONE/GERALD E MOORE

As it has been incorrectly reported for years (MAKE SURE  THIS IS 100% CONFIRMED), I would give them an ultimatum.  Delete the entire trade line or you'll be sued for a) breaking FCRA's statues, b) reporting errors wich cost you potentially thousands of dollars due to higher interest rates, c) pain suffering and aggravation for being denied credit (this is a reach).  

Don't let them be BULLIES!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.