cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

midland appeared on transunion credit report but not others.

tag
fdrfan54
Frequent Contributor

midland appeared on transunion credit report but not others.

Should i be worried?

Newegg Card $1200| Amazon Card $1000| Walmart Card $1100| Discover IT Card $1500 Current Fico score is 672 currently Gardening for the time being. Been a member of the Garden since 11-21-17 Planning to stay until Mid-2019.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: midland appeared on transunion credit report but not others.

@fdrfan54 wrote:

Should i be worried?

It most likely will appear on the others.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I just had Portfolio Recovery show up on Experian on Thursday. I expect the other two CRA'S to report sometime next week. Sometimes they lag behind but they eventually catch up. GL
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

They served their primary intent of getting your attention by reporting to one CRA.

They are a major debt collector with reporting agreements with all three CRAs, so I would expect them to report to all, but their purpose is to get your attention as incentive to pay the debt, and not so much to ensure that any party pulling from any CRA will become aware of their collection.

They may not accept a PFD, but may agree to a request to not report to the other CRAs should you offer to pay the debt.

Something you might wish to consider.....

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.