Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

midland funding email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

midland funding email

Hello all!  Long time lurker, first post!  I am in desperate need of Midland Fundings email address.  After an online dispute, I received a letter from Midland asking for any supporting documentation I may have to 'help' them resolve my issue.  I have a email I would preferably like to send to some big wigs there, but google searches lead nowhere with these guys.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: midland funding email

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all!  Long time lurker, first post!  I am in desperate need of Midland Fundings email address.  After an online dispute, I received a letter from Midland asking for any supporting documentation I may have to 'help' them resolve my issue.  I have a email I would preferably like to send to some big wigs there, but google searches lead nowhere with these guys.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to My Fico Smiley Happy

I would not be sending them a thing, its up to them to keep track of who they are reporting on. If you are tryhing to get a PFD I would just be calling them and trying to work pit something. If its inside the SOL and you cant settle for the full amount then be careful of poking the bear.

Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: midland funding email

Did you send them a drect dispute?

If a furnisher determines that the direct dispute lacks adequate information to permit them to investigate an asserted inaccuracy, they can dismiss the dispute without investigation and provide you notice of what they need.  If that is the situation, it is perfectly proper for tor them to request addtiononal information.

See 16 CFR

However, they cannot simply ask for more information, and thus prolong the dispute.  They are required to either dismiss and identity what is needed to conduct a reasonable investigation, or else complete their investigation within 40 days and mail a notice of resutls within 5 days thereafter.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.