Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

midland on experian report

tag
cwil31
New Contributor

midland on experian report

on my experian report it only shows the date midland open the collection everything else says na  can someone explain this to me
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: midland on experian report

@cwil31 wrote:
on my experian report it only shows the date midland open the collection everything else says na  can someone explain this to me

It doesn't even show an amount due???  Is this on an EX report directly from EX?  Is Midland on either of the other 2 CR's??

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 7
cwil31
New Contributor

it doesnt show any amount due but it shows it on the other 2 cr
Message 3 of 7
cwil31
New Contributor

and yes im looking at it on the exp website

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same thing on my report in June. It also stated "Account in dispute for unfair reporting practices" (or something like that). I DV'd them and complained to the BBB and it was deleted from all three in August.
Message 5 of 7
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Do you believe this to be yours??  Does the info posted on the other 2 seem to gel with a charged off acct you had/have??

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 7
geekhou05
New Contributor

I have Midland reporting on all three for an out of SOL cell phone debt with Verizon.

That being said, I do have an open dispute with the BBB - I hope my results are good!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.