Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

midland sucessful removed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

midland sucessful removed

as of today I got midland removed from my Equfiax. It got deleted out and my score from Equifax from 599 to 637.  My Fico score 564 to 584..Im a happy camper.

However Transunion and Experian score does increase as well but Midland still in the files, maybe they have not yet update yet.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
needabreak4now

Re: midland sucessful removed

Congrats. How did that happen? DId the 7yr mark hit? Please explain your process. Thanks

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No not 7years old.

ITs only 2 years old. and the CO was from T-Mobile was send to CA for 1,600 bill.  Last month I called Midland and offer a settlement and they agreed to settle for 600.  Shortly after that they report as paid  for less then amount.  I didnt send GW letter to Midland, I dispute directly from Equifax and ask them to delete the file since it was paid.  Apperantly Equifax did delete it.  This make sense since TransUnion and Experian still remain as paid because i didnt dispute with them. Only did it with Equifax. I should do it with Trans and Expe next. I also fax them the proof  and letter that Midland sent me indicated that I had paid them.

Message 3 of 6
needabreak4now

That's great!  Keep up the good work.

Message 4 of 6
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 5 of 6
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Did you dispute in writing the them? What magic wording did you use? I'm curious as I am in a similar situation.  Congratulations again, and Ihope TU and Experiean follow suite.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.