Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more medical- premium asset recovery

tag
scottie_mommy
Regular Contributor

more medical- premium asset recovery

My fiance has 3 accounts from Premium Asset Recovery on his CRs.  Each one lists a different original creditor.  Total between all 3- $567.70.
Should I send 3 seperate HIPAA letters or 1?
Should I ask for PFD on ech individually or together?  I have no clue how to tackle this.

They don't expire until 2013 and we really want them gone, long before that.

Message Edited by scottie_mommy on 09-30-2008 10:05 AM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: premium asset recovery

scottie_mommy wrote:
My fiance has 3 accounts from Premium Asset Recovery on his CRs.  Each one lists a different original creditor.  Total between all 3- $567.70.
Should I send 3 seperate HIPAA letters or 1?
Should I ask for PFD on ech individually or together?  I have no clue how to tackle this.

They don't expire until 2013 and we really want them gone, long before that.

All paid medical must be deleted!  Follow the directions on the medical collections thread. This thread only deals with medical no othe debt!

Message 2 of 3
scottie_mommy
Regular Contributor

Re: premium asset recovery

Thanks Happy Days.  I read most of the HIPAA thread.

So, he knows the debts are valid, rather than dispute and stir up trouble, should we just send certified funds and wait 30 days for a delete?
Is it worth calling and asking to settle?  Do we need to contact them in advance saying that we will be PIF and expect a delete, or will/should they just immediately delete?

Thanks again

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.