Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving on up...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

moving on up...

to the top...

Up 12 point on EX today when my new SDFCU secured card account reported! now at 569.

Need to figure out my second and third card, and get an installment account on there. Does alliant do secured cards?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: moving on up...

No but membership and their ssl have no hard pulls.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous.

Are you planning on getting the SSL with SDFCU?  Do you have a past history with Discover Card or Citi?  What about BoA?  FNBO has a secured card, but don't know if they are BK friendly.  OpenSky might also be an option.

Congrats on the 12 point score increase.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous.

Are you planning on getting the SSL with SDFCU?  Do you have a past history with Discover Card or Citi?  What about BoA?  FNBO has a secured card, but don't know if they are BK friendly.  OpenSky might also be an option.

Congrats on the 12 point score increase.

No history with Discover or Citi. I won't do business with BoA, they screwed me over many years ago. I've been eyeing the Discover secured. I tried a number of times to get in with them during my first rebuilding effoirt, when their secured card was a "secret" and you had to wait until they counteroffered it. Citi would be nice to get in with but I don't think they are very BK friendly are they?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.