Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Fico question

tag
Jess421
Contributor

my Fico question

When you purchase the myfico score from equifax does it always let you know when your score goes up or do you have to buy another report?

Starting Score: CK 519 FICO 498
Current Score: 2/26/13 FICO 590 TU FAKO 639
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
foreverb
Valued Member

Re: my Fico question

If you sign up for score watch ($14.95 per month, 3 months minimum) you will get automatic alerts for score/account changes. It comes with an additional report you can use as well, after that, as long as you are signed up, you can purchase the reports for $13.96 each, that's 30% off of the 19.95.
Message 2 of 3
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: my Fico question

@foreverb wrote:
If you sign up for score watch ($14.95 per month, 3 months minimum) you will get automatic alerts for score/account changes. It comes with an additional report you can use as well, after that, as long as you are signed up, you can purchase the reports for $13.96 each, that's 30% off of the 19.95.

Yep. Also, only certain events will trigger an alert from Score Watch (see Settings). It doesn't notify you every time your score goes up or down; it notifies you when certain things happen -- like your balances increasing, but not necessarily your balances decreasing. Each time it notifies you of a change on your CR, it gives you the score as of that date.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.