Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my first successfull GW with Chase!!!

tag
krisg88
New Contributor

my first successfull GW with Chase!!!

sent a nice gw letter to chase asking to stop reporting two accounts. one was settled back in 2006 for less than the full balance, and was was included in the bk back in 2009. although these two accounts were scheduled to drop off on 6/12 and 9/12, it feels so much better to have them drop off now! thanks so much to this board and the 3-4 members that sent me chase contact info. its feels great to finally have one accepted!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Re: my first successfull GW with Chase!!!

YAY!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@krisg88 wrote:
thanks so much to this board and the 3-4 members that sent me chase contact info. its feels great to finally have one accepted!!

Did you email or snail mail?

I snail mailed one asking for them to remove it 5 months before it was due to fall off and I'm just awaiting a yea or nay.

Message 3 of 7
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Yay, congrats!! I am currently waiting to hear back from Chase on a GW request.

Were these CC accounts? Also, how did you find out they deleted? Did they call and tell you?

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 4 of 7
krisg88
New Contributor

i sent a email. A women emailed me back about 3 days later and said she is looking into my requests and to call her, she left her name and direct number. i called about an hour later and she pretty much just said, while im sure you know that we cant change what we are actually reporting, i can just compleatly stop reporting the whole line of credit. they were both credit cards. i said yes this is fine with me. she then said it will go into effect tomorow and shell send me a letter in the mail to have writen conforrmation. sweet!!

Message 5 of 7
nighthawk2199

first of all congratulations on your deletion!! i have a chase bp account on my report that was chargeoff on 2007. can  you please pm me their contact info? any suggestion or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance

Starting Score: 569
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
mmrgr
Established Member

Could I get the contact info for Chase also?  I have one that will drop off later this summer, but don't want to wait that long to apply.

Thanks!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.