Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my "rebuilding" journey

tag
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

my "rebuilding" journey

According to myfico i have current scores of 510 eq and about 550 tu. within the last few months i have added these accounts. im done applying for anything new for the next couple years. just going to ride things out and see where my scores end up.

refinanced house. 177k new rate is 5.3%

purchased used vehicle 4.5k rate is 11%

purchased new vehicle.23.5k rate is 8%

opened 2 capital one accounts. 500 each

opened orchard account 300.

opened shell gas account. 600.

opened amazon store card. 800.

received credit limit increase on existing credit union card. now 1750.

Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: my "rebuilding" journey

Are the scores you have listed including the hard pulls and the new accts on your reports? If not your scores will most likely take a hit, even if they do, pay all your new CC's on time, keep your util low and let these babys age, your scores will rebound in time.

In a year or two you will have much better scores and your reports will look much nicer.

Do you have any/many baddies on your reports?

Best of Luck!

Message 2 of 4
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

most of my baddies are between 3 and 4 years old. had some lates on the old mortgage that are about 14 months old. the point of my post is that i was able to do everything i wanted to do and more with my crappy scores. i could care less what my scores are now.

Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trust me, last year I was at a low point with my credit score. Just be patient and it will slowly but surely get back up there! I used to have a 720 and I fell at hard times, and boy did I fall hard dropping my score to a 520!!! Its now a 609 and I'm very happy now. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.