Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO Score Watch

tag
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

myFICO Score Watch

Hi All,

As I journeyed through the process of rebuilding my credit, I found a lot of useful information here in the forums as well as real time access to changes in my credit score via the Score Watch product.  Now that my credit score is above 700 and I have no intentions to apply for any new credit in the near future, I am considering canceling my myFico Score Watch account to save a few extra dollars each month.

For those of you who have reached your target FICO score, have you continued to invest in the Score Watch product?  

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: myFICO Score Watch

Do you have another way to monitor your reports?

I would find some where to monitor all of my reports.  Maybe not the score but at least your reports.

Message 2 of 3
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Re: myFICO Score Watch

@guiness56 wrote:

Do you have another way to monitor your reports?

I would find some where to monitor all of my reports.  Maybe not the score but at least your reports.

I don't have an alternative solution to monitor my credit reports.  But considering I want be applying for any new credit, I was thinking it would be worthwhile to save a few extra dollars.  

Thereafter, a month or so before applying for a mortgage, re-enroll in Score Watch to make sure everything is still on par.

Now that my credit score is where I want it to be after agressively paying down debts and paying off settlements, I am now focused on saving $$.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.