Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico Transunion score.....???

tag
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

myFico Transunion score.....???

How accurate is the TU score we get from here? Is my score really 677? Is this the one lenders see when they pull our TU reports and scores? And on 6/9 it said my score was 661, but walmart said it was 615 on the same day. Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: myFico Transunion score.....???

The TU on here is not the same fico score that most lenders use....

Message 2 of 8
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

How do I get the one lenders use then? I do not want to pay for/stress over a score that no one uses........

Message 3 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You can't.  TU98 is the only one available to the consumer for purchase.  And it IS still used by some lenders.

Walmart uses the 08 verzion I believe which is not widely used either.

Message 4 of 8
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

My TU and EQ were almost identical to the score my lender pulled when I bought last year.  I think EQ was exact and TU was within 5-10 points.

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 5 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 6 of 8
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

I am not sure that Walmart uses the same as the one on here..... on 6/5 I was approved for the Walmart card. I got it in the mail on 6/10. Did the whole activation thing online and walmart said my TU was 615.

Pulled TU that same day from myfico and it said 661. That is too big of a difference for them to be using the same version or whatever dont you think?

I understand that a score can fluctuate on any given day and hour. But a 50+ point difference? Unless maybe the score walmart gave me online that day was from 6/5 when I applied? From before they added thier TL to my reports.....

Message 7 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

The score from Walmart is not the same one as from here.  This one is TU98 Walmart uses 08.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.