Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nationstar mortgage goodwill letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

nationstar mortgage goodwill letter

I am thinking about trying to send a goodwill letter for removal of some late payments. I read nothing but awful things about them but I am hoping I still might get something good to come out of the goodwill letter.

Background.
I have a 30 day late payments in 7/14 and 8/14
And I also have 90 day late for 11/13.

My wife and I lost a child in June 2013. We went from 2 incomes down to one not to mention the time off for grieving. This set us back big time which led to the 90 day plates.

The 30 day lates stem from us deciding to get a fresh start and relocate. We had some moving expenses and a short time of having no renter which led to the 30 day lates.

I am hoping I have a possibility of getting a goodwill removal. What is your opinion?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: nationstar mortgage goodwill letter

@Anonymous wrote:
I am thinking about trying to send a goodwill letter for removal of some late payments. I read nothing but awful things about them but I am hoping I still might get something good to come out of the goodwill letter.

Background.
I have a 30 day late payments in 7/14 and 8/14
And I also have 90 day late for 11/13.

My wife and I lost a child in June 2013. We went from 2 incomes down to one not to mention the time off for grieving. This set us back big time which led to the 90 day plates.

The 30 day lates stem from us deciding to get a fresh start and relocate. We had some moving expenses and a short time of having no renter which led to the 30 day lates.

I am hoping I have a possibility of getting a goodwill removal. What is your opinion?

You certainly have a valid point, sorry to hear of the loss, I think you have a good chance at least on the ones around that period of time.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: nationstar mortgage goodwill letter

Also,  does anyone know where and to whom I would send the letter to?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.