Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help or guide how to request to remove late payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

need help or guide how to request to remove late payment

Hi everify one , Happy to let you know thank to all your help i was able to remove 4 collections with paid for removal =)

I need help late payments :

Capital One Settled—less than full balance before going to collection shows 120 days late 7/05/2012 , now no late payments almost 2 years I have 3 capital one credit card one secure and two unsecure Capital One silver is now $1500.

Does removing late payments help you credit ? can i request Capital One to remove 120 dyas late on 2012? 

Status as of Jul, 2009 Hsbc Bank Usa/National A and Hsbc Taxmasters 120 days late, I paid t them on 2009. 

Wf Financial Cards Charged off as bad debt i paid the collection on 2013 and removed from my report. Can i ask WF to remove it ?

Removing this 4 negative helps ? 

Please advise 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: need help or guide how to request to remove late payment

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everify one , Happy to let you know thank to all your help i was able to remove 4 collections with paid for removal =)

I need help late payments :

Capital One Settled—less than full balance before going to collection shows 120 days late 7/05/2012 , now no late payments almost 2 years I have 3 capital one credit card one secure and two unsecure Capital One silver is now $1500.

Does removing late payments help you credit ? can i request Capital One to remove 120 dyas late on 2012? 

Status as of Jul, 2009 Hsbc Bank Usa/National A and Hsbc Taxmasters 120 days late, I paid t them on 2009. 

Wf Financial Cards Charged off as bad debt i paid the collection on 2013 and removed from my report. Can i ask WF to remove it ?

Removing this 4 negative helps ? 

Please advise 

Yes, removing late payments helps.  Yes, removing this 4 negatives would be significant if they are completely removed.  

Send in a GW letter to Wells Fargo also.  

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, I will mail GW letters Monday 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had success in removing about 12 90 day later from GW. Score jumped 28 points on ex. Can't wait to see what the others jump too!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! What a remarkable accomplishment! 28 points wao  Well done.  I hope i can get the 4 removed from mine. Experian only has two, Do you have good template ?  

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got an alert up only 9 points eq. My fico said only trans Union was reporting the lates, yet experian had them too. Hopefully trans Union has a good jump. What's a template?
Message 6 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! What a remarkable accomplishment! 28 points wao  Well done.  I hope i can get the 4 removed from mine. Experian only has two, Do you have good template ?  

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Stories/td-p/1573680

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.