cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help???????????? someone please help!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

need help???????????? someone please help!!!!!!!!!

I sent GE Capital/Cheveron a GW letter..requesting a paid acct to be deleted...this was my response...what should I do?

We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- Your contact phone number

Or call me directly at the number listed below.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Mod cut!

Please do share your personal information or that of others in the forums. This includes names, telephone numbers and email addresses. However, you may share this information via PM's. Thank you for your cooperation!

--fused, myfico moderator

WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

Re: need help???????????? someone please help!!!!!!!!!

DO you remember what address you sent the GW to?  I'm curious as I'm GW'ing GE now as well.

Thanks!

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

i sent it to                 Mod cut!

but they sent me and email asking me to email them my information at

gecapitalcares@ge.com

hope this helps!!!

Message 3 of 8
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

My GE was for a Sutherland's Store card and the manager I spoke to tonight was an a$$ so I'm not sure - I dialed the number you have and it's legit

I guess the worst they can do is say no - sorry  I couldn't help more

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

but would that start something...cause I have another acct with them..that is not paid off...im wondering if thats why they want to speak to me.

I only asked that the remove the acct...why would they need to speak with me???

Message 5 of 8
esme
Regular Contributor

Last month I had sent a GW letter to Macy's via their main email address. My account was closed due to a 90 day late payment back in 2010. In my email I asked them if they would be willing to delete the entire TL and they also responded to my email with a number to call them.

When I spoke to someone, I told them that I was calling in response to an email I got from their office saying to call that number.

They guy who took my call was not the same person who wrote the email, but he pulled up my account using my social and basically just asked me what had happened in my life during that time to cause me to fall behind on payments. I explained that I was going through a very expensive and lengthy divorce and custody battle, so the lawyer's fees were all I had the money for. He put me on hold while he said he was going to see what his supervisor would authorize him to do, and it wasn't even 2 minutes later that he was back with the great news that they were going to leave the TL but just delete all the late payments that they were reporting. They even faxed me a letter saying that they were going to do so, b/c I said I was in the process of applying for a mortgage. The next month, the entire TL was clean and they even changed the description for the account closing to consumer's request instead of their original reporting of closed at credit grantor's request.

I wouldn't worry too much about calling them. It's paid. Good luck to you!

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok..im new..how do u send a pm?

Message 7 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

ok..im new..how do u send a pm?

Either click on a user's profile name and click "send user a private message" or click the envelope looking thingy at the top right of this page under the search button and type the poster's name.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.