Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help??!?

tag
mommy_of_2
New Visitor

need help??!?

I really need someone to lead me in the right place. My hubby n I want to buy a house asap! We both have bad credit my Equifax score is 597 and has a charged off account from 2yrs ago and 2collections accounts all have been paid in the past month. The other agencies say I can't be rated? Not sure on hubbys score but last yr he had lots of medical collections and one of his scores was 527 we paid all of his last yr.. We talked to a mortgage place today and they said our scores need to be 640. He applied for a secured card today but was declined. We have no open lines of credit or bank account. Pay for everything in cash. He works and im a stay at home mom. Someone please help me figure out how to get a home loanwithout paying an arm n leg. We're just looking into maybe like a 50k home
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Chris679
Established Contributor

Re: need help??!?

Pull all three reports at annualcreditreport.com and research on here how to get baddies removed. Find a local credit union, open a checking account speak to a loan officer about a CC and maybe line of credit. Capital one and Walmart are good cards to start with too.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.