Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need some advice...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

need some advice...

I have been working on building my credit for about a year and have gotten my reports and scores to a decent place and I am now working on fixing DHs reports. He has 9 different medical collections accounts that should have been paid by medicaid so I have disputed those accounts and I am waiting on hearing back about that. If In addition to those accounts there are 4 collections accounts and a bankruptcy that will be falling off in October/November of this year and six more medical collections account that I am going to attempt PFD letters with. He also has two judgements that will fall off in 2014 from medical bills and a tax lien. Our goal is to get a mortgage in the next year. If I can successfully get all of the collections accounts removed what are our chances for a mortgage with two judgements that are 5 years old and a tax lien that we are making payments on? He has no scores currently but that is also confusing to me because he is an AU on three of my CCs one that was opened in Sept 2010 and closed in July 2012 and two that were opened January 2012. Shouldn't this be enough to generate a CS? All three accounts are correctly reporting on all three CRs but I can't get a score generate. Anyone have any advice or suggestions on this plan?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: need some advice...

Oh, and would it be possible to go through the OC (the hospital) in regards to the accounts that should have been submitted to Medicaid but never were? Any advice of how to do this?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.