Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nelnet goodwill

tag
rhall2009
Contributor

nelnet goodwill

Hi I'm trying to fix my credit and for the life of me I can't get nelnet to accept my good will. Trying to buy a house next year and I'm at a lost
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: nelnet goodwill

@rhall2009 wrote:
Hi I'm trying to fix my credit and for the life of me I can't get nelnet to accept my good will. Trying to buy a house next year and I'm at a lost

Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

GW is not necessarily an instant success it may take years, keep sending them a letter once a month until you get what you are asking for, I am assuming this is a paid account.. good luck.

Message 2 of 4
rhall2009
Contributor

Thanks I'm still paying monthly. Seems like signing up for electronic billing hurts alot of people because I kknow I'm use to paying for what comes in the mail. Just didn't know for a few months it was due until I received a phone call
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@rhall2009 wrote:
Thanks I'm still paying monthly. Seems like signing up for electronic billing hurts alot of people because I kknow I'm use to paying for what comes in the mail. Just didn't know for a few months it was due until I received a phone call

Ahh, Ok, if these are 30-60 day lates they are considered minor and only affect Fico for 2 years as they age their impact is less. 90 days plus are majors and would affect Fico the entire time they are on file.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.