cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

never 30 days late in over 2 years, then GM finacial stabs me in the back.

tag
luckelle
Regular Contributor

never 30 days late in over 2 years, then GM finacial stabs me in the back.

Never 30 days late on my auto payment. Need to vent and get suggestions please. My payment was 3 days from being 30 days late. I transfered money from another bank to my USAA account to make a payment for my auto before the 15th of this month. After the tranfer was completed I get a message on my USAA account saying the money is not available for 5 days. so thats from 9/13 to 9/17. **bleep**! I cant wait that long I need to make my car payment 1 and 2 I cant pay my loan with my CCs. I call GM and explain the situation too 3 people up the chain. Nice lady says dont worry I wont send in a 30 day late. She wanted the 300 I had left in my main account over the phone and would set up a western union payment for the 24th of this month for the balance plus the septembers pament which will be due too. I thinkin cool. Really nice lady. I explained I was rebuilding my credit and wanting a house next year. I stated I couldnt afford a 30 day late. She again said dont worry and enjoy my day. Tragedy overted right. WRONG. I pull my USAA experian credit report as i do everyday faithfully. Bam. 30 day late with experian today sunday. Im at work and see this. Im heated and heart broken. The nice lady did not take care of this as she stated she would. Im hoping its something the computers do there automatically and can be reversed. Not only does it say 30 days late but that I owe the 268 which was the balance but the current months amount which is not even late until after 9/20 due to the 5 day grace period. 834 dollars is what is says on my credit report as due. I cant wait til the office opens today to speak to a manager and hopefully have this removed. Cant be mean cause it wont get me anywhere. Man do i want to curse someone out. This may stop my home purchase for next year when my scores are better. Any thoughts will be helpful. Maybe its a easy fix. Ill update later today.

Crossing fingers

Starting Score: 5/2012 TU 595, EQ 565, EX fako 547
Current Score:as of 9/2012, TU 626,Walmart 612, EQ 600, EX fako 623
Goal Score: 640 by dec 2013
BofA Au 13000, Amazon 600, Capt1 300, Walmart 150
When all else fails pay it!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
igids1
Regular Contributor

Re: never 30 days late in over 2 years, then GM finacial stabs me in the back.

Call back and speak to nice lady. If you cannot get ahold of her, ask for the supervisor of whoever you are speaking to. If you do not get anywhere with that, send an email to the CEO, explaining the situation the way you have here.

Message 2 of 3
luckelle
Regular Contributor

Re: never 30 days late in over 2 years, then GM finacial stabs me in the back.

So stressed. GM customer reps will spin you all day. When I spoke to them today, I found out that I did not speak to any supervisor on the 13th my original call date. Im realizing that when you ask for a supervisor they send you to other co-workers or to anyone other than who you ask for. That person tells you there a supervisor but when you call back later the next person says that the last person I talked to was not management. Ms. nice lady turned out to be a collections rep not a manager as I originally requested. Nice lady assured me that every thing was approved with the payment arrangement that I agreed to. All lies. When I called today I asked to speak to a supervisor. the rep sent me to collections . I did not realize nor asked for this. After being transfered I asked that rep are you a supervisor she says yes. Come to find out shes not only collections, she not a supervisor even after first stating she was. Finally I supposedly get a supr and he just spits policy to me. He doesnt care that I was lied too. He dosnt care that the info that was given to me has negatively affected my credit. He just says dispute with CRA. Like im stupid and they wont say its not accurate reporting. I geuss i have to write GW letters and hope they consider my payment history and remove the mark from my report.

Starting Score: 5/2012 TU 595, EQ 565, EX fako 547
Current Score:as of 9/2012, TU 626,Walmart 612, EQ 600, EX fako 623
Goal Score: 640 by dec 2013
BofA Au 13000, Amazon 600, Capt1 300, Walmart 150
When all else fails pay it!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.