when I asked about it on the mortgage site they told me since I had already been more than 4 months late that it would be counted as a foreclosure anyways. So I just told the company I am divorced I have no way to pay you and please do not contact me again.
I know it will hurt my score but I reall have no options right now. I am barely able to put 100 a month towards repairing the other debts on my report.. I certainly did not have the 3000 to get them to bring it current and I also did not have 300 a month to give them if It was caught up. I told them I understand this is my debt and I would be willing to make small payments to the loan but they were jerks about it. They do all of the financing in house so I really don't know what else to do with it besides leave it there.
I totally understand.....I discharged a chapter 13 last year got the high fee low limit cards hoping to rebuild my credit. They have helped, but I'll be so glad to get rid of them. My secured BofA was converted last month so I'm excited about that. And even more good news: today's scores don't reflect that I've paid my balances down from a utilization of 94% to 54% this month. I can't wait to pull my ficos early next month to see where my scores are.
I am really kicking myself in the butt right about now, when i first found myfico i only signed up for SW, I wish i bought all 3 scores so i cna compare from now to when i joined at the end of march. at that time EQ was 612, as of may 7th it was 636, not much progress their, i pulled my other 2 when i got the 75% dicount on the suze orman kit, EX is 668 and TU was 664, then today after i updated TC to see if TU had FINALLY deleted an account aht i disputed twice, after the CA promised to have deleted(I HATE TU), well after updating that i saw that that one CA wasnt their anymore, so i decided to use my last score pull for the suze orman kit and TU went from 664 to 682, 18points work for me, what sucks is that my target by dec 2008 was to hit 675 at least, well TU has now passed that, I have a ways to go for EQ and EX well i am just waiting for my last and finally CA to validate, if not then I hope to god for a good 50-80 point jump, then I can be proud of my self, after that only thing left to work on is lowering my CC balances. I have 2 credits that wont GW, but one falls off in dec 09 and the other not till 2010, but that OC filed BK so after they are complete out of business, i think i will dispute to get the late off(30 days late 3 or 4 years ago), when the OC doesnt validate cause they'll be out of business i am hoping for the late to be deleted, after that it's just a time waiting game for my accounts to age.
I know this is long, but thank for all support from all