Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old fico or fico 8

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

old fico or fico 8

I apologize if this is a repost. I did not see it mentioned. I went to myfico.Com and ordered my scores like 3 weeks ago. Are these scores the fico 8 scores I hear people referring to or a different version. What are the differences? Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: old fico or fico 8

@Anonymous wrote:
I apologize if this is a repost. I did not see it mentioned. I went to myfico.Com and ordered my scores like 3 weeks ago. Are these scores the fico 8 scores I hear people referring to or a different version. What are the differences? Thanks.

Yup the scores are all now Fico 08.. There are different year versions of Fico, they are referrred to with the number typically Fico 98, 04, 08 etc. Then inside each of these major Fico years are 49 different models for different types of creditors (Bankcard, auto, mortgage, collection, etc) you get the idea,

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Did not know that.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

all of the versions for me are within 20 pts of eachother... The Fico 8 score you have is a good standard.

Message 4 of 5
Chilli
Established Contributor

Yes, but what Version are the the banks using for CCs. I had read that most banks are NOT upgrading to the new version...fico 08.

Is this true?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.