cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on my way to recovery.....Need some help....... got my scores ......

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: on my way to recovery.....Need some help....... got my scores ......

im still a little confused....???Smiley Sad

The reports are old that have been paid off and closed by me.....Do I include them ...they show a credit limit and a 0 for balance ...are these the accounts I use?

some are on EQ and some are on experian...some TU....Do I still use them if they are only showing up on one or it does not matter ..still use them??

Message 11 of 13
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

im still a little confused....???Smiley Sad

The reports are old that have been paid off and closed by me.....Do I include them ...they show a credit limit and a 0 for balance ...are these the accounts I use? It doesn't matter whether the accounts are closed or not. Any CC account that shows both a balance and a CL is counted into utilization.

some are on EQ and some are on experian...some TU....Do I still use them if they are only showing up on one or it does not matter ..still use them?? Since the information for the different CRA's is very seldom the same you'll need to figure utilization for all three. If you buy your scores/reports here your utilization for TU and EQ will be shown.

Message 12 of 13
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

thanks.....you've cleared it up for me....

I appreciate it...

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.