cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid off judgement looking for a gw vacate has anyone had luck???!

tag
agv310

paid off judgement looking for a gw vacate has anyone had luck???!

I had a judgement I had to pay as they were going to garnish wages. At the time i fought with them for 2 weeks two try and agree to a PFD and a vacate of judgement. Of course they declined. Now however since they have been paid I figure I will appeal to whomever will listen to vacate judgement. I was wondering if anyone has had success doing so. Since the judgement shows FIA card services I should direct my request directly to BofA correct? Or should I request this from the lawyer they used? I figured I'd email the CEO and pray for a positive response and then forward the response to the lawyer so they don't fight my request to vacate. Anybody with any insight on this? Thanks to the wonderful community for all the help I've been fighting back and it's been going great. This is my last thing.

Starting Score: 645
Current Score: 693
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: paid off judgement looking for a gw vacate has anyone had luck???!

You can certainly ask BoA if they would consider vacating the judgment that you paid.  Make it like a GW request and see what happens.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.