cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay for delete process

tag
clpoag

pay for delete process

Can anyone offer me some assistance with the best way to go about the PFD process for medicall collections?  I am exploring the hippa angle as well; however, I need these items off ASAP and PFD may be a better solution.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

Re: pay for delete process

In my personal situation I have found that just paying the OC directly has resulted in 4 of my medical collections being deleted on their own. When I started this whole thing just under a month ago I had 12 collection accounts. All medical but 2.  The good thing is, in my case, all my collections were still owned by the OC so I have been paying the OC directly and they have been getting removed on their own! 

I have one I am about to get ready to pay and I have heard the CA is a real pain so I am hoping my "trick" works for that one.

So far it has worked with NCO, ERC, IC Systems and Amsher just replied to a DV letter that they are deleting and sending back to OC. I know that is medical but no clue as to what. It is one of my bigger ones so I am holding off a bit. Plus I do not ever remember going to this ER it is for.

The CA's I have left are RMA. Montgomery County Collecitons Company, Collections Unlimited. Central Financial.  I also have West Asset and MNet but they are last on my list as they fall off within the next 5 months.

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.