Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay to delete does it work?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

pay to delete does it work?

I just wanna know if anybody know if first premiere does a pay an old account and remove from credit report.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: pay to delete does it work?

I have heard of some getting First Premiere to delete but, most will tell you that they are one of the hardest to get PFD from (at least from what I've read/heard). One of the other members pm'ed me a list of GW email addresses for them. My cousin sent 2 out so far, no responses. I think it's worth a try, you just might contact that right person who is willing to help you. 

Message 2 of 8
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

It works sometimes, maybe the moderator can move this convo over to the credit rebuild section.

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 3 of 8
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

First Premier is indeed a tough nut t crack, but there are definitely some success stories out there in regards to PFD. I would do a search in the 'Rebuilding your credit' forum for First Premier and see what worked for other people.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's Says it's scheduled to fall off February 2015. My fico says it's been sold to collections and they just started reporting it as a collection. The collection agency says they do not report. My score dropped 26pts and fico says it will stay on my credit for 7 more years. **bleep** I'm confused. Equfax says it can only stay on till Feb no matter what.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if I should just pay it or not.
Message 6 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
It's Says it's scheduled to fall off February 2015. My fico says it's been sold to collections and they just started reporting it as a collection. The collection agency says they do not report. My score dropped 26pts and fico says it will stay on my credit for 7 more years. **bleep** I'm confused. Equfax says it can only stay on till Feb no matter what.

I addressed this in another thread.

Nothing can change the CRTP (Credit Reporting Time Period) for negatives. It will drop off no longer than 7.5 years from the DoFD (Date of First Delinquency) on the OC account that led to the collection.

It should be gone by the end of 2/2015.

Message 7 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't know if I should just pay it or not.

That's always an option. Be aware though that paid and unpaid collections are scored the same.

Paying will stop any further collection activity and that's a good thing.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.