Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay to not report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

pay to not report?

i've seen  a few mentions of a pay to not report letter on here. when i search for it now i can't find anything on it. does anyone have a link to a post on this or any tips on what to write? 

i just received an old medical bill from over a year ago that i completely forgot about. i would hate for it to land on my CR after all my hard work. thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
IamB2
Established Contributor

Re: pay to not report?

@Anonymous wrote:

i've seen  a few mentions of a pay to not report letter on here. when i search for it now i can't find anything on it. does anyone have a link to a post on this or any tips on what to write? 

i just received an old medical bill from over a year ago that i completely forgot about. i would hate for it to land on my CR after all my hard work. thanks!

If this is not on your report yet, you would simply contact whoever sent you the bill and tell them you are willing to pay if they agree to not report. Normally it is that simple. The companies want their money, and if you are paying them before it is reported, more often than not they will just get their money and call it a day.

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: pay to not report?

awesome thank you!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.