cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal credit (billmelater) closed my account where can I write for the underwriter

tag
dekelley1
Regular Contributor

paypal credit (billmelater) closed my account where can I write for the underwriter

Hello, 

I've had my paypal credit account for about 5yrs. now. A couple months ago the post office returned some mail to them on accident. This prompted them to close my account, I then called to reinstate but they had to do another credit report. I had never been late with them but had some issues with my credit in general so now they won't re open my account. This is going to kill my aged accounts and utilization. Does anyone know where I can write to have it reviewed again? 

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: Lender pullEQ 667, TU04 698 TU98 644, EX 660
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: paypal credit (billmelater) closed my account where can I write for the underwriter

You can try the address listed on your credit report or try their corporate headquarters.

Message 2 of 5
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

Re: paypal credit (billmelater) closed my account where can I write for the underwriter

@dekelley1 wrote:

Hello, 

I've had my paypal credit account for about 5yrs. now. A couple months ago the post office returned some mail to them on accident. This prompted them to close my account, I then called to reinstate but they had to do another credit report. I had never been late with them but had some issues with my credit in general so now they won't re open my account. This is going to kill my aged accounts and utilization. Does anyone know where I can write to have it reviewed again? 

Paypal Credit/BML generally isn't reported on the credit reports so, unless it shows up on yours, the closure will not affect your AAoA nor your util.*

*Unless you count the fact that you'll have to charge stuff on non-hidden tradelines as affecting your utilization.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Payal Credit/BML is now owed by Comenity National Bank. I sent them an email about interest rates/military, etc, and they had someone from BML email me to discuss. I hope this helps!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have any PayPal issue, you may feel irritation. You’ll like to speak to a customer care executive and will start looking for a Paypal contact number. The PayPal customer service phone number will be directed to a customer care executive that can help resolve your queries. If you need PayPal customer service contact number, contact the following number at 0844 381 8100.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.