Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pinnacle finance group success

tag
rohan0784
Valued Member

pinnacle finance group success

Logged on to score watch to see if credit card balances had updated and noticed a 52 point increase!!!! After examining my report i noticed that not only did my balances update and drop down to about 11% but pinnacle finance was gone as well. I sent out a direct dispute on fri jan 28th and it was signed for on mon jan 31st and by feb 4th it was gone. Hopefully it stays off. Now im just waiting for a gw response and a pfd. I will continue to update u guys on my progress as i chase 700

Starting Score: 03/2018 EQ 472 TU 467 EX 470
Current Score: 06/2019 EQ 703 TU 736 EX 731
Goal Score: 750 all around

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jada0607
Valued Member

Re: pinnacle finance group success

Wow. That's great. Was this a paid or unpaid collection?

I'm asking because I have an unpaid collection with them and I'm trying to figure out the best approach to getting a deletion.

Starting Scores: TU: 605 EQ: 562 EX: 596
Current Scores: TU: 605 EQ: 562 EX: 596
Goal Score: 760+

Message 2 of 4
rohan0784
Valued Member

It was a unpaid collection

@jada0607 wrote:

Wow. That's great. Was this a paid or unpaid collection?

I'm asking because I have an unpaid collection with them and I'm trying to figure out the best approach to getting a deletion.

It was a unpaid collection for a tmobile account

Starting Score: 03/2018 EQ 472 TU 467 EX 470
Current Score: 06/2019 EQ 703 TU 736 EX 731
Goal Score: 750 all around

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If an item of information or an account is deleted based on a dispute, it is possible for them to request its reinsertion.  However, in order to reinsert any information deleteted as a result of a dispute, the reporting must include a certification by them that the information is complete and accurate.  FCRA 611(a)(5)(B).

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.