Valued Member
k_dub01

pinnacle

In December I sent a DV to Pinnacle for a collection for T-Mobile. They received it on 12/15/11...now I'm checking my credit reports for the month and they are no longer showing as a collection?? I was getting ready to prepare a 2nd DV but now I'm thinking I shouldn't. Since I'm in TX they have 30 days from receipt to validate...should I assume that they couldn't and just deleted?

MarineVietVet

Re: pinnacle

k_dub01 wrote:

In December I sent a DV to Pinnacle for a collection for T-Mobile. They received it on 12/15/11...now I'm checking my credit reports for the month and they are no longer showing as a collection?? I was getting ready to prepare a 2nd DV but now I'm thinking I shouldn't. Since I'm in TX they have 30 days from receipt to validate...should I assume that they couldn't and just deleted?

That could very well be what happened. I hope so. But keep a close eye on your reports though because they may just sell it to another CA.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Valued Member
k_dub01

Re: pinnacle

Thanks for the response...I hadn't thought about them selling it...ugh

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}