plains commerce bank

balance - say n/a ( high bal. $ 128)  date open 05-2005

remark- acct. closed at consumers request

first premier bank

balance $ 445  date open 08-2008

remarks- acct. closed at credit grantors request

jefferson capital syst

balance $428   date open 01-2009

now also what should i do if there is a account on my report that should have been in my bankruptcy .

also have a judgment .

judgment :

Magistrate office

claim $ 414  date filed 11/30/2004

civil claim judgment

please please please help me i would like to clear this up enough to buy home in july 2009

my score is 444, 512,510

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: please help me clear this credit report

I'm not really clear about what your question is.  Are you trying to decide what to pay off first, and how to do it to get points?

In order to clean up your credit reports, you have a lot of letter writing and paying off to do in your future.  You can search for sample letters that you can adapt to your situation.  Start with the stickied threads at the top of this forum, then if you have specific questions about your individual accounts, you can ask those questions.  Maybe grouping together similar kinds of accounts or issues into separate threads.

Looks to me like you have a number of unpaid collection accounts.  If you can get the OC to accept payment for those accounts, then that is best.  For those CA's that you're stuck with, the idea on those will be to make PFD offers.  (abbreviations are explained in the stickied threads)  So some of those will likely come off if you can pay them.

You may be able to get some GW from some of the OC's with respect to your late payments, but probably not before you pay them off or settle.

You may be able to get the judgment vacated (and off your reports) in certain instances--do a search on motion to vacate for details.

There is also a bankruptcy forum that may be able to help you with the account that was mistakenly left out of your bk.

For the CA's, your plan is either to save up to tackle the big ones first, or to use whatever savings you have to start with the little ones.  Your choice.  Another thing to consider is whether any of these accounts are about to fall off your credit reports, and whether you are in danger of being sued on any of these.  I would deal with any headed towards judgment first.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: please help me clear this credit report

i am able to pay the debt except the wells fargo that is $19,000

but i am trying to get points up as fast as possible and would like to know what way would be best to go about that . if it would be best to pay off the newer acct.'s orwhat and i could pay the judgment as well but not sure as to what to pay and what to pay first to get best boost in score for home loan . also should i see if i could make payments on the wells fargo (repo) .

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.