Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

point gain

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

point gain

Got a few mothers day sprites today. Got an old account removed from my cr today plus a 18 pt bump on my ex and a 4pt bump on my eq. Almost at 600 across the board.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: point gain

@Anonymous wrote:
Got a few mothers day sprites today. Got an old account removed from my cr today plus a 18 pt bump on my ex and a 4pt bump on my eq. Almost at 600 across the board.

Sweet.. Nice and congrats.

Message 2 of 6
2b2rich
Established Contributor

That's good.

My scores are playing the stock market lately.

Today I had 3 new accounts hit, 1 low limit unsecured card,  and 2 new auto loans ($19K and 25K).
I was rewarded with about a 10pt increase across the board with a couple of variables in both negative and postive impacts.

I gained one for having a little more 'mix', but also one that read something about having 3 accounts that were not reporting a payment history (yeah, they don't have one yet).

I think there had to have been a fairly equal amount of point drops and increases because yesterday, my average accounts age was 13 years (2 accounts that old).  Today it's something like 2 years.  I don't think that's good for my score.  Oh and now the number of accounts in good standing outnumbers anything with a late or derog on it.  (7 good and 2 with late dings)

Trying to figure it all out gives me a headache 

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too 2b I try not to think about it too much. I can spend hours on this forum and I need to slow down and just let these things age and keep my uti down.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got another surprise! My EQ went up 13pts with a new AU acct reporting! 600's across the board!

Message 5 of 6
Duke84
Regular Contributor

Congrats on making 600 across the board!
Starting Score: EQ: 537, TU: 488, EX: 558 (8/2014)
Current F8 Score: EQ: 733, TU: 734, EX: 709 (4/2023)

Current Cards:

Store Cards:
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.