Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

points for.repo exclusiin

tag
noobafterbk
Contributor

points for.repo exclusiin

so got confirmation yesterday that a repo was deleted from my TU report three months early. (due to age off 08/2015) i havent seen any score improvement yet (impatience i.know its a marathon not a race) but its addictive to see things improve. when would TU update my report to MYfico?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: points for.repo exclusiin

@noobafterbk wrote:
so got confirmation yesterday that a repo was deleted from my TU report three months early. (due to age off 08/2015) i havent seen any score improvement yet (impatience i.know its a marathon not a race) but its addictive to see things improve. when would TU update my report to MYfico?

For what I have experienced, figure 2-4 weeks it should update, myfico isn't the greatest at updating though. If the account was due to age off in August, when is it due to age off on Equifax and Experian, if it is on those bureaus? If the age off date is the same on those, then you could probably get an early exclusion on Experian now. You could attempt Equifax as well but it would be iffy.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me TU is the slowest to update. The CRA sent deletes 5/4 and it still hasnt updated on TU while EX and EQ already have.

Also , myfico generally updates several times a day if there were changes at any CRA for me.

Message 3 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus
noobafterbk
Contributor

the date is 08/2015 on all three CRAs and i called exp 12 times and they didnt on telephone i wrote for.early excl. end of last week. eq have been even.harder but i wrote them too so fingers crossed (i have a co from hsbc still reporting on equifax with same date)
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

A negative being removed does not trigger a myfico update. So the next time something else triggers an update like balance change etc, you will get a silly message like mine"a balance has changed by 3 dollars" score 648----724. Heh. Or when the last baddie came off experian, "a new inquiry has been detected" score 668-----748. If they updated if they gave us the info every time a score changed, we might actually break the algorithm and put fico out of business, so they limit the updates to certain "triggering   events".

Message 6 of 7
noobafterbk
Contributor

thanks that makes sense
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.