Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quick pdf questions please help!!!

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: quick pdf questions please help!!!

Matthewibe wrote:
the pfd letter went out to them today now, HAHA he even told me I would lose rank in the Army for it. I laughed at him and actually sir I have  secret security clearance as I am an Combat MP in the army so you can lie to me all you want Smiley Happy the army already knows what my credit is they check it once every 3 months!!!!
Wow! That's a new one. Who made him your CO? Thanks for serving BTW.
Message 11 of 19
Matthewibe

update on my PFD's 3 out of 11 have complied even faxed me docmentation today Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 19
Matthewibe

thank you for thanking Smiley Happy it goes a long way!!!!!!
Message 13 of 19
Matthewibe

also is there a specific form that I can have them sign saying that they agree to delete after payment other than the PFD??
Message 14 of 19
Matthewibe

new update paid 4 more today and got confirmation PFD's!!!! that is 7 out of 11 collections completely being removed from my CR!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! 4 more to go!!
Message 15 of 19
Matthewibe

you think maybe its the credit crisis that they have been that easy to negotiate with over 5 days????? I mean that 7 out of 11 in 4 days is that usually unheard of??
Message 16 of 19
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Phenomenal Matthew. I have never heard of such PFD success. Keep it up.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 19
ficobuddy
Valued Member

Hey Matthew, I am in the same situation as you were back in Feb. I'm looking to settle a medical collection through pfd, and an old CC debt through pdf as well. I believe both are beyond the SOL. 

Can you give me any advise from your success, do you have a letter template that you used that was more successful than others? Did you pay the full amounts? 

Any help with pfd would be greatly appreciated.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I, too, would like to say "how did you do it???"  Smiley Happy

Can you give an example of the letter you're using for the PFD?  Are you sending these letters snail mail?  And how are you asking for a reply (snail mail, fax, etc)?

Thanks in advance!  And congrats on the leaps and bounds you've made so far!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.