cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"item being suppressed pending update" ??????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"item being suppressed pending update" ??????

What does "The following item being suppressed pending update" mean?

It's a charge off from Drive Time. The thing is, it's showing that on Trans Union, but it's just showing charged off on Equafax. Experian doesn't report it at all.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "item being suppressed pending update" ??????

@Anonymous wrote:
What does "The following item being suppressed pending update" mean?

It's a charge off from Drive Time. The thing is, it's showing that on Trans Union, but it's just showing charged off on Equafax. Experian doesn't report it at all.

Means its not being used against you while an update to the TL is pending, its visibile to you with the comments but not to other creditors.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info!

They haven't reported anything on it since Oct. '14. I'm wondering why it's taking so long...
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing here! Just ordered my CR because I thought it had been rremoved since it didn't show up on on any Fako sites. And it hasn't reported since september '14. Says suppressed pending update???

Message 4 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Same thing here! Just ordered my CR because I thought it had been rremoved since it didn't show up on on any Fako sites. And it hasn't reported since september '14. Says suppressed pending update???

Welcome to My Fico Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the info!

They haven't reported anything on it since Oct. '14. I'm wondering why it's taking so long...

If these are negatives I would count my blessings and just leave them alone....

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if it has something to do with this...

http://www.autofinancenews.net/drivetime-to-pay-8-million-penalty-over-collection-calls/

I wish Equafax would supress this as well.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could be! I also lloked up something on BBB where someone was complaining that they only got the loan from DT because they had no credit and wanted to build it, although they have yet to report it. I couldn't find the page again but they responded something to the effect that they are taking a few months to update their systems and that they will be reporting soon.   Sounds like a generic response though. Probably has more to do with that article but of course they won't say that.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It says the same thing on my transunion report which is why i can not get my three full fico scores.

Message 9 of 11
dragonfly66
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I wonder if it has something to do with this...

http://www.autofinancenews.net/drivetime-to-pay-8-million-penalty-over-collection-calls/

I wish Equafax would supress this as well.

This is exactly the reason this is happening.  For some reason, EQ was the last of the 3 CRA's to remove it.  The others were "suppressed" or deleted in December 2014, and EQ just got suppressed a couple of days ago.  There is a post that was started by Soloman regarding this.  We both had Drivetime removed from the CRA's at the same time.  My hope is that they won't bother putting them back on there since it's due to fall off in 2016 anyway.

Current - FICO 3/2019: EX(753); EQ(763); TU(749)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($10,000); Capital One Venture ($6,000); Discover it ($7,900); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($30,000); Macy's Amex ($15,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000); Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions ($10,000); SunTrust HELOC ($25,000)
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.